background

Thursday, September 29, 2011

X is for Xanax (Alphabe-Thursday)

Life is one giant ball of
 oh-my-god-what-am-I-gunna-do-now-my-life-is-a-hell-hole-I-have-hit-rock-bottom-nothing-is-ever-going-to-fix-this-problem-God-please-help-me-I-can't-do-it-any-more
moments
mixed with the much preferrable
yes-this-is-perfect-life-can't-get-any-better-than-this-I-am-on-top-of-the-world-and-nothing-will-bring-me-down-I-love-me-life-and-everyone-in-it
 moments.
Don't deny it, everybody has hated their lives at one point or another, we aren't perfect.

For the days/weeks/months full of the less preferable string of words, we all just need to sit down, take a Xanax, sip some wine and relax.

At least, thats what soap operas and sitcoms aimed at a teenaged audience teaches us, right?


Disclaimer: for those of you who do not know me, I neither drink nor take Xanax.  This is purely fiction.

7 comments:

  1. It makes a difference for so many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I took a xanax AND drank wine, I'd be out for the count!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Xanax is against depressions I think, but that with wine is not a good combination. Very bad !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Sue and Gattina! I'd be out like a light! It sets a bad example for teens, that mixture! Good "X" post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, nothing a little self-medication can't fix!

    ReplyDelete