background

Thursday, September 15, 2011

V is for Voluptuous

"If you got it, flaunt it."

Well sometimes, "you" got too much,
and should just get rid of it.












There comes a point in Voluptuous just turns into plain Ginormous.

Ginormous Butt
Ginormous Thighs
Ginormous Ta-Ta's

Now, if you love your Voluptuous-on-the-verge-of ginormous butt/thighs/ta-ta's...by all means let it all hang out, or keep them all in with too-small clothing.

Just remember that the rest of the world is looking at you, too.

http://www.sinanbastas.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Huge-Butt.jpg

7 comments:

  1. heehee

    I gave up on hoping to chalk my "roundness" up to voluptuousness some time ago...

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious! Voluptous has changed over the years, unfortunately. Now days, ginormous equal voluptuous. I don't think so! Good 'V' post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must object to your having taken a photo of me when I was not looking. Please remove it immediately and tear it up! JUST KIDDING! What a funny, funny post!!!

    ReplyDelete