background

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I am ridiculously frustrated with being sick ALL of the time.  You may think that I am over exaggerating, but I'm really not.  My heart is irregular and it causes me to feel run-down, sick, and tired every minute of every day of every week of every month...since November.  Some days are better than others, for sure, but even on those "good" days I can barely walk the mile to my class without feeling lightheaded or go up the 48 stairs to my floor without legitly being out of breath.

I am stuck in the body of a 70 year-old...and I hate it.

Hopefully it will get figured out eventually, and by eventually I mean like, tomorrow...because I can't enjoy the "best years of my life" when I have to spend it all feeling like a zombie.

sorry for the rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment