background

Monday, April 11, 2011

Word of God Speak

We had our first thunderstorm of our spring of two-thousand and eleven. It was ah-mazing.  I have always loved storms, for as long as I can remember.  I like to open up my bedroom window so that I can smell the storm coming and so that I can hear the rain and the thunder.  Every single thing about a thunderstorm makes me smile, makes me relax, and makes me just want to cuddle up with a book and a cup of steamy hot tea or cocoa. 
I have never undersood, though, how one could have any doubt that works of nature (thunderstorms, sunsets or sunrises, rives, oceans, rainforests,  everything)  come from our all mighty God.  When I'm driving and I see the sun rising or setting and the fantastic, undeniably gorgeous colors...I cannot help but see it as God sending a message to us. "Hey guys, just a reminder that I love you and I want to make everything in you lives beautiful, Love your Father."  Its just really a beautiful thing to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment